~ When you speak and affirm, you are creating a verbal contract with yourself ~
Affirmations help you to stay focused on the life you are building for yourself, while goals are specific milestones that mark your progress.
Create affirmations – they need to be positive and in the present tense, here are some examples:
- I enjoy feeling healthy and strong
- I wake up each day feeling happy and positive.
- Every day in every way I am getting healthier and healthier and feeling better and better.
- I love myself and I am perfectly healthy.
- I breathe deeply, exercise regularly and feed only good nutritious food to my body.
So have a think and write some affirmations that will help you stay on track towards your goal!
If you’re struggling with life and not sure of the next step to take, I can help you. To accelerate your journey in becoming the new positive you, book a FREE Discovery Session now. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!