~ Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible ~ Tony Robbins
I recommend that you always have at least one goal that you have your sights on and which you are working towards in your life. Think about your next goal, it could be related to health, career, business, finances, romance, hobbies or family life……………..
I have given you a few tasters of the coaching courses I use to coach my clients. This has taken my life to the next level and still amazes me beyond anything I could have imagined. I am on my journey and loving it and so can you be! I also have a very special programme for our little ones written especially for 6-12 year olds, PD for Kids. This is being introduced into schools September 2015.
Here is a brief look at the areas the programme covers….
1. Creating an inspiring intention for one of the areas that awakens your passion.
2. Choosing a goal that excites and supports your intention.
3. Creating a list of affirmations that support your goal.
4. Using your affirmations to create a Mind Movie that supports your goal.
5. Start taking actions big or small towards your goal.
6. Erasing those self-limiting beliefs and negative self-talk.
7. Identifying your core values in brand new areas of your life.
8. Refining your passions……
9. Breaking through any challenges.
10. Using your thoughts and language to shape your future.
11. Connecting to source and strengthening your intuition.
12. Reaching your goals and continuing on your journey.
Once you get into the habit of folding these success habits into your day, you’ll be surprised at how quickly they become part of your daily routine.
~ You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream…………… ~
To help you accelerate your journey into the new positive you, book a Free Discovery Session now to see if coaching is right for you. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!