It is not wise to hold your anger bottled within you. Venting it out might release it, but the consequences might not be so pleasant. It is much more desirable to not to create anger at all. If you got angry, do your best to get rid of it and not let it grow.
Not letting anger arise is not so easy, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t do something about it.
Here are a few simple tips from Remez Sasson to help you get rid of the hot coal called anger:
- When you feel you are getting angry, take a few deep breaths, and then count up to ten, twenty is better, before reacting or saying something.
- This tip is very simple, yet practical and effective.When you find yourself getting angry, imagine the anger like a hot coal, burning in your hand. Then imagine yourself throwing it away, into the sea, where it cools down and harms no one.
- Repeat over and again in your mind that anger will not help you in any situation.It will not help you in a traffic jam, and it will not help if you missed your train. It will also not help you if woke up late in the morning, because your alarm clock didn’t ring. It is not worth getting angry over things you have no control of.
- Choose to react calmly and peacefully in every situation. Try time and again, regardless of how many times you lose control and get angry.
- Don’t take anything too personally. It is not worth it. It only brings more anger, more stress, and more unhappiness.
If you are struggling to get rid these anger feelings then schedule your FREE DISCOVERY session now. Let’s connect and explore the possibilities of creating a peaceful, positive fulfilled life. Positive thinking with no senseless worries? A fresh new purpose? Healed relationships? Healthy lifestyle? The choice is yours.