Promise me you’ll always remember this………
Don’t let the world bring you down; you’re braver than you believe.
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They’re just braver five minutes longer.
When it comes to self-improvement, I believe it’s less about the achieving than it is about the becoming.
Here’s some inspiration:
1. Either you run the day or the day runs you.
2. I like things to happen; and if they
don’t happen, I like to make them happen.
3. You have everything you need to build
something far bigger than yourself.
4. Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard
than anybody else expect out of you.
5. Eighty percent of success is showing up.
6. If you’re interested, you’ll do what’s convenient;
If you’re committed, you’ll do whatever it takes.
Think about this as you go about your daily business.